Love love love this location!!! The customer service is superb and the pizza is even better!!! From the time I was talking to the young man on the phone taking my order to the time I walked in and young lady at the counter was so sweet and had everything ready for me it was great!! The manager told me the lunch special ended at 3 but because they'd already told me they'd do it he said he'd honor it!! He was just as pleasant as everyone. I love their gluten free light crust/overall pizza & you can TRULY taste the difference in ingredients! Don't mind the extra cash at all!! Oh yeah best part... BYOB!
We just finished our first pizza from Mogios in Murphy and we loved it! Best pizza we have had in a long time! We will definitely be back!
Joe & JoAnna Woolfolk
- "Good Pizza, even better staff.
I went to Mogio's this evening and I have to say I was pleasingly surprised.
The ingredients were so fresh and tasty. The crust not overdone or underdone just perfect. Great taste to the cheese and the sauce was very well seasoned. They have lunch specials and manager specials and delivery is available.
The staff here is the best I have encountered hands down. They gave us free drinks being it was our first visit. Then Mogio came and talked with me asking how things were and if I wanted anything let him know. When we did need something the staff was right on it and very friendly doing so.
The atmosphere was very pleasing. It has a quaint feel to it. An old world charm and a sophisticated class to such a small pizza joint. There were wine glasses for use if you indeed did bring your own wine and as we sat there waiting for our pizza a girl was steadily cleaning them to make sure they were spot free.
Very clean, very friendly, good pizza, fresh choices. A charming little place that I would defiantly return to anytime."
- "Went there once and will definitely go back! Their pizza is really good! So was the salad. I would definitely recommend. My kids liked it too."
- "I'm a huge pizza fan, and this place is awesome. It has a good variety of pizza to choose from - even some healthier options. It's a quaint little place, very comfortable....kid friendly too. They also deliver."
- "I love this place. Mogio's has great pizza and pastas. the staff is great and friendly. never have had one bad thing to say about them. its very small and quaint. very homely. it is BYOB. good times. thanks mogio for the pizza."
- "Mogio's is great! Owner is humble, sincere, and seems to work hard. Great food and great service, will definitely be going back!"
- "The speciality pizzas are wonderful. The flavors are well balanced. Even my picky toddler was enjoying the food. We had this alfredo, spinach, chicken, bacon pizza combination with thin crust. Plus a Greek salad. The salad had fresh black olives, feta, sun dried tomatoes, large chunks of fresh tomatoes, sweet peppers, cucumbers, two types of lettuce. They offer wheat crust. Plus they gave us coupons for our next visit. This is now my number one pizza place in the DFW"
- "I love the pizza from Mogio's! They have high quality ingredients, and regular and whole wheat dough options. They also have a lot of vegetarian pizzas and some great salads for the more health conscious restaurant goers."
- "This place has unique pizza combinations. I'm pretty picky about pizza, and I haven't found one that I didn't like! Great thin crust pizza, great atmosphere, wonderful service."
"I had out of town family drop in at the last minute today right before lunch time. I knew that I wanted to order pizza but wanted it to be better than your average pizza. I found your web site and liked what I saw. So, I ordered two of your gourmet pizza's for delivery and they were wonderful! They arrived hot and within 25 minutes. The ingredients were fresh and the pizza's were full of flavor which won me over and I loved the thin crust ...and my guests were very impressed as well. You definitely have a new customer and I would highly recommend to others! Thank you for your service to our community." Karen M.