Important Notification Regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19)
As a valued customer, Mogio's Gourmet Pizza would like to put any fears you may have to rest during this time of uncertainty. Please know that your health and safety, as well as our staff and community, is very important to us. We are keeping up-to-date with the latest developments, CDC guidelines and procedures, and local health advisories, and are taking active measures to minimize any and all health risks.
However, we do understand that there may still be concerns about visiting our locations. As we have always maintained a clean, safe and sanitary environment, we are now implementing even more regular cleanings and are taking every available precaution to ensure there is no risk to you.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) have no reports of human illnesses that suggest COVID-19 can be transmitted by food or food packaging. But please know that we are making extra efforts to keep our kitchen, food prep area and seating areas thoroughly cleaned and sanitized for your safety.
Our staff have all been instructed to notify us immediately and stay home if:
- They are sick, have flu-like symptoms, fever, cough, sore throat or difficulty breathing;
- They have come in contact with anyone presenting symptoms of COVID-19 or have tested positive for the virus;
- They have traveled within the last 14 days to any region, foreign or domestic, that has any confirmed community transmission of COVID-19;
- And if anyone in their household also meets the criteria stated above.
In an effort to keep all persons working for or visiting our locations safe, we also ask that you please do not come into our locations and please request no-contact deliveries if:
- You are sick, have flu-like symptoms, fever, cough, sore throat or difficulty breathing;
- You have come in contact with anyone presenting symptoms of COVID-19 or have tested positive for the virus;
- You have traveled within the last 14 days to any region, foreign or domestic, that has any confirmed community transmission of COVID-19;
- And if anyone in your household also meets the criteria stated above.
Mogio's Gourmet Pizza appreciates your continued patronage and support, as well as your understanding and patience during these trying times. We are doing our best to keep our locations open in an effort to continue to provide the best quality service we are known for. If you should have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are always here for you.